TRADITIONAL BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA, VINTAGE: AGED 25-YEARS
Extra Vecchio (extra old).
The Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena DOP “Extra Old” is aged in wooden barrels for at least 25 years, the colour is deep brown and the taste is intense. The fragrance is harmonic and persistent with notes of grass, hay and plum.
- Acetaia Malpighi has been producing Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena since 1850. They even possess the original aging barrel of French Emperor ‘Napoleon Bonaparte’ who expressed his great admiration for the original Malpighi produced product. Now, Massimo Malpighi is the 5th generation leader, he has been guiding in the company since 1997.
- Today he is the President of Acetaia Malpighi and he is a member and councillor of the Consortium “Antiche Acetaie” founded in 1979 by his father Ermes Malpighi.
- Massimo Malpighi he is also co-founder of the Company House of Balsamic in USA.
- From 30th of May 2013 he is the President of Ascom-Confcommercio Modena (association of traders of Modena).
Uses – all types of food especially on cheese, salads, desserts, ice-cream and fresh fruits.
- FREE Porcelain Spoon & Stopper with every purchase of Malpighi Vintage Vinegar Products (one set per order. Product design my differ from the item shown in the photo).